Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
One of the major concerns with buying a house is unforeseen expenses and safety issues. Be sure you are making the right choices by getting a Pre-Purchase Inspection. It reduces the risk of unexpected and costly surprises, makes you aware of the house's condition, and helps you feel completely comfortable with your home purchase decision.
By hiring a home inspector, homebuyers have saved thousands of dollars during renegotiations based on report findings, while others have avoided purchasing a "money pit".
As a buyer, a home inspection:
- Provides an unbiased assessment
- Alerts you of any deficiencies or safety issues
- Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have
- Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies
- Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance
- Gives you the right information to make the right decisions